I had an interesting conversation with a coach today about what motivates people to work hard when they are by themselves. When you are in the middle of a work out or project and your mind is telling you to stop how do you overcome the urge to stop and continue to push yourself to get better. It’s different for everyone and once you understand how to win the battle within your own mind you can start working for success. The below video is one that has been going around but I still find time to watch it everyday at some point. It deals with the sacrifice certain people are willing to make to achieve what they want in life.
September 22, 2011
How bad do you want success?
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 5:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “How bad do you want success?”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Lastest Blog Post
- Spartan Dawgs on the Key to Success: Failure wp.me/pMzEk-61 1 day ago
- @jtdachtler maybe we can work that out. We are always looking for partnerships/sponsorships 2 days ago
- @jtdachtler didn't know that congrats! I'll have to swing through sometime soon 2 days ago
- @jtdachtler I enjoy a nice cup of coffee 2 days ago
- We Greeks are known for our athleticism. “@TomAnastos: It's a bird....it's a plane....it's.... @timbograkos ! http://t.co/hkRfRqYVqx” 3 days ago
- RT @michiganstateu: #MSU, @MCFoundation partner on $500 million African scholars program bit.ly/QFzwxb 7 months ago
- RT @MSUAA: Vote #MSU Now! ow.ly/dy5zZ #Spartans can beat the Chips and win today. #GoGreen RT to enter for a free t-shirt. 8 months ago
- RT @MSUAA: Have you voted today? bit.ly/OzFrEe It's #Spartans vs. Chips in battle of the fans. Vote #MSU daily! #GoGreen Please RT! 8 months ago
- This account will be deactivated. But we will always be in your heart. And here: @MSUAA 10 months ago
- #job Distribution Center Project Engineer http://ow.ly/d/g0Q #msuaa http://fb.me/yeicfJdC 1 year ago