I had an interesting conversation with a coach today about what motivates people to work hard when they are by themselves. When you are in the middle of a work out or project and your mind is telling you to stop how do you overcome the urge to stop and continue to push yourself to get better. It’s different for everyone and once you understand how to win the battle within your own mind you can start working for success. The below video is one that has been going around but I still find time to watch it everyday at some point. It deals with the sacrifice certain people are willing to make to achieve what they want in life.
September 22, 2011
How bad do you want success?
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 5:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “How bad do you want success?”
Lastest Blog Post
- Congrats to my man @rickcarter23 on being a finalist for the head coaching job at Chicago State. Good young coach.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- It’s pretty awesome twitter.com/jaymay35/statu… 9 months ago
- Throw strikes?? twitter.com/msucoachjoseph… 9 months ago
- Check out my man TK. He's just starting out on a new journey. Please give him some feedback twitter.com/tk_long22/stat… 9 months ago
- RT @CoachDaneFife: Draymond Green: Professional Winner #SpartanDawg https://t.co/Ol2dPOHq9s 9 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.