I had an interesting conversation with a coach today about what motivates people to work hard when they are by themselves. When you are in the middle of a work out or project and your mind is telling you to stop how do you overcome the urge to stop and continue to push yourself to get better. It’s different for everyone and once you understand how to win the battle within your own mind you can start working for success. The below video is one that has been going around but I still find time to watch it everyday at some point. It deals with the sacrifice certain people are willing to make to achieve what they want in life.
September 22, 2011
How bad do you want success?
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 5:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “How bad do you want success?”
Lastest Blog Post
- He's definitely not saying that to Tum Tum in this photo instagram.com/p/BUj71TQh67-/ 1 day ago
- Good Morning quote- "a man's worth is no greater than his ambitions" - Marcus Aurelius #friday… instagram.com/p/BUjJOZhh82_/ 1 day ago
- Good Morning quote- “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow… instagram.com/p/BUgkZJmB3bm/ 2 days ago
- Good Morning quote- “Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually… instagram.com/p/BUd_mVzBhD2/ 3 days ago
- Good Morning quote- “Doubt is only removed by action. If you’re not working then that’s where… instagram.com/p/BUbao3MBV2c/ 4 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.