Podcasting has put me into a great position of having the ability to converse and ask questions of a lot of my friends and people I look up too. I went back through the first 30 podcast that I had done and re-listened with a pad and paper in an attempt to extract some of the knowledge and lessons that people have shared with me. Give it a listen and hopefully some of this knowledge will be as helpful to you as it has been to me.
May 6, 2015
30 (lessons) From 30 (podcast)
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 at 1:29 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Lastest Blog Post
- It’s pretty awesome twitter.com/jaymay35/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Throw strikes?? twitter.com/msucoachjoseph… 4 weeks ago
- Check out my man TK. He's just starting out on a new journey. Please give him some feedback twitter.com/tk_long22/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @CoachDaneFife: Draymond Green: Professional Winner #SpartanDawg https://t.co/Ol2dPOHq9s 1 month ago
- @kaybusiness What??? https://t.co/h5pYuMwIfC 1 month ago
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.